The data controller is Sunrise Coast Southwold LLP, trading as The Retreat, who are registered in England and Wales, our registered address is 25 Old School Drive, Southwold, Suffolk, IP18 6JZ.
The Retreat is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our company and the services we offer, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
Why we collect your information -
We may obtain, use, process and disclose personal data to:
• provide you with professional services
• contact you regarding your appointments and services with us
• provide you with information about us and our services
• develop our business and services
• comply with legal, regulatory or professional body requirements inc. skin testing records
What information we collect -
We may collect the following information:
• full name, contact information (including contact number and email address)
• information of your Next of KIN for some treatments
• medical records for some treatments
• information about your treatment history including skin testing
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to marketing offers
What we do with the information we gather -
We require this vital information for health and safety reasons, as well as to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping
• health and safety in relation to skin testing and treatment history
• we may use the information to improve our products and services
• we may periodically send promotional emails about salon information changes (opening times, policies etc), offers in salon, new product launches etc
When we do share data, we will put in place appropriate contractual and other arrangements to protect the data and comply with our legal obligations.
We may share personal data with:
• Relevant staff members whom are either carrying out your treatment or are being consulted
• Management staff or relevant staff when necessary to contact you regarding an appointment already arranged or to be arranged.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so and we will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties. All data information you receive will be relevant to yourself from this business only.
Security and storage or personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold.
We retain personal data for as long as we consider it necessary for the purpose for which it was collected including as required by law or regulation. As a general rule we will retain client data for up to 5 years. In the absence of specific legal, regulatory or contractual requirements we will delete data 5 years after we cease to require it any further. Some data is deleted sooner.
Your legal rights
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the Data Manager, Gavin Knights at Gavin@retreat-southwold.co.uk to request this. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Where we process personal data based on consent you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. As before, please contact the above email address if you would like to withdraw your consent to the data we hold about you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This policy is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation. We reserve the right to update this policy at any time. Make sure to check the policy regularly for any changes.